Mitchell OEM Network Solutions
General Motors Canada Collision Repair Network
A Network of GM Dealers and Collision Repairers That Are Focused on Proper and Safe Repairs
Unlike other certified networks, the GM Canada Collision Repair Network is a comprehensive program that uses ongoing evaluation of the necessary training, equipment and repair procedures to help safely return today’s complex GM vehicles to the road.
GM Canada Collision Repair Network Benefits
- Recognition that your facility meets or exceeds GM Collision Repair standards
- Access to an engaged network of collision facilities focused on proper and safe repair
- Promotion of your business on the GM Canada Website through a Searchable Facility Locator
- Integrated estimating and repair solutions that are designed to streamline workflows
- In-line, integrated repair procedures that will save you time researching repair information
- Tools to efficiently document repairs for insurers and other key stakeholders
Mitchell is responsible for managing enrollment and reporting capabilities as it relates to the program’s key performance indicators (KPIs) and site audits, which will include:
- Required tools and equipment
- Utilization of GM repair procedures
- Required I-CAR Gold Class status
- Submitting repair information
- Mitchell Cloud Estimating Platform
- Pre-Scan/calibration/post-scan on all vehicles
- Compliance audits
- Customer Satisfaction Index
To get started, review the Core Requirements List and FAQs to prepare your facility and technicians for the program. Please be aware that the application can take up to an hour to complete and will require pictures of all items listed on the Core Requirements List.
Access the French versions of these documents below.